Keithley 2281S-20-6 Battery Simulator and Precision DC Power Supply, 20V, 6A, Series 2281S
- Monitor load currents from 100 nA to 6 A with high accuracy
- Measure voltage and current with 6-1/2 digit resolution
- Output: up to 120 W of low noise, linear regulated power
- Built-in web page simplifies automated control and monitoring
- Battery test with charging and discharge function
- Sink current up to 1 A and source current up to 6 A
- Measure charge/discharge current and voltage
- Built-in graphing simplifies analyzing trends or displaying voltage or current waveforms
- Compute battery capacity in Amp-Hour and Equivalent Series Resistance (ESR)
- Build battery model based on measurement results automatically, which could be used for battery simulation
- Generate and edit a battery model
- Import and export a battery model
- Simulate real battery output during the charging/discharging process with battery model
- Set the SOC/Voc, capacity, and resistance of a simulated battery according to test requirements
- Provide two modes of simulation: dynamic and static.
- Display the real-time change of the SOC, Voc, and Vt for the simulated battery
- High resolution TFT display and soft-key/icon-based user interface simplify power supply operation
- Digital I/O for direct communication with other devices and instruments
- GPIB, USB, and LAN interfaces
- Three-year warranty
Precision DC power supply, with DMM-Quality High Resolution, Low Current Measurements capability
Keithley Model 2281S single channel, Precision DC Supply and Battery Simulator innovatively integrates the functions of high-precision power supply, battery test, and battery simulation. It is able to analyze the DC consumption of a device under test, test a battery and generate a battery model based on battery charging process, and simulate a battery based on the battery model. The Model 2281S-20-6 can output up power to 20 V and 6 A, and sink current up to 1 A.
The 2281S use linear regulation to ensure low output noise and superior load current measurement sensitivity. A high resolution color Thin Film Transistor (TFT) screen displays a wide range of information on measurements. Soft-key buttons and a navigation wheel combine with the TFT display provide an easy-to-navigate user interface that speeds instrument setup and operation. In addition, built-in plotting functions allow monitoring trends such as drift. These features provide the flexibility required for both benchtop and automated test system applications. In addition, the 2281S provide a list mode, triggers, and other speed optimization functions to minimize test time in automated testing applications.